Hot Tub Pump (circulation) Won't Turn Off

mike p

I have a Key backyard Discovery Ecstasy 4 button control. There is 1 button for the pump. If I am in the hot tub i sometimes want to turn off the pump and sit in silence but I can't turn the circulation pump off. It goes to circulation pump then jets and does not turn off. The heater is not on either..the temp is fine. I have tried switching to sleep or economy and it still stays on.

It find that it is off during parts of the day but I want the freedom to turn it off when I want when I'm in the tub.

My handbook says the hot tub has a 2 hour filtration setting (i checked to make sure my setting is on F2, not 4 or 6)...which means it will circulate/pump for 2 hours every 12 hours. perhaps I was just in the tub during that 2 hour period? Will hot tubs not let you turn off pump if it is in its "filtration cycle?

Thanks

I have a Key backyard Discovery Ecstasy 4 button control. There is 1 button for the pump. If I am in the hot tub i sometimes want to turn off the pump and sit in silence but I can't turn the circulation pump off. It goes to circulation pump then jets and does not turn off. The heater is not on either..the temp is fine. I have tried switching to sleep or economy and it still stays on.

It find that it is off during parts of the day but I want the freedom to turn it off when I want when I'm in the tub.

My handbook says the hot tub has a 2 hour filtration setting (i checked to make sure my setting is on F2, not 4 or 6)...which means it will circulate/pump for 2 hours every 12 hours. perhaps I was just in the tub during that 2 hour period? Will hot tubs not let you turn off pump if it is in its "filtration cycle?

Thanks

Mike I Think if the tub is filtering the pump won't turn off until it's complete. :D