Vinyl Lined Vs. Concrete Pool In North

luvtoswim

I am putting and 18 x 36 inground pool in my backyard with a diving board and slide, I have talked to 2 different companies in my area and one is a concrete pool co. and the other a liner pool co. Of course when you talk to each theirs is better but I need a source of which is better that is not competing for my money. Can you please help me? Let me know which you think is better

Fiberglass!!! :D There should be quite a price difference between the 2. If your looking for a simple pool design and nothing extravigant go with a Vinyl pool with polymer walls. Now if your looking to go fuill on project to have a beach entrance and complicated designs you will want to go with a concrete pool. The bigger benefit to a vinyl lined pool is if you want to change the the look you can just change out the liner. Doing a change to a concrete pool is more costly.

• 2 weeks later...