Hydro Spa

iceman0_10

I just purchased a hydro spa tub from Rona Canada. It was a great deal until I brought it home :blink: When I first powered it up, SNB appeared on the display. Rona is just a distributor for hydro spa so they don't have a clue on service. I called hydro spa my self & got 2 new sensors sent out. The tub worked for 7 days when SNS showed on the display. Hydro spa suggested a new spa pack. I went to Rona & pulled a pack out of another tub they had in stock, along with they heater element. Put it back in my tub but same thing, SNS! Another code came up by the way F1L2 ? I really should take the tub back,but it is a nice tub( other than the fact I can't use it!) But I have $ 2000.00 invested in site prep for this thing so I would like to try to get it operational. Any help would be greatly appreciated. The spa pack is a Balboa HS 200.

Well you had problems with the first board. Then you went and took another board out of a tub that was in stock. Chances that the tubs they have in stock are defective are pretty good. How will they get you another tub since Hydrospas doesnt exist anymore. Your best to take your money and look for another tub.

Well you had problems with the first board. Then you went and took another board out of a tub that was in stock. Chances that the tubs they have in stock are defective are pretty good. How will they get you another tub since Hydrospas doesnt exist anymore. Your best to take your money and look for another tub.

Yeah, I guess I probably should. Any recommendations on a good spa available in B.C.? Beachcomber is an option but they are really expensive :o

Opinions are like noses; everyone has one. So people can say what they want, but the Market has delivered the final word on Hydrospa, its service and its products. Unlike some of the lunatic posts on this board, the company's failure was not caused by what people opined, but by its own failure to deliver a a level of satisfaction that consumers require and from a product. That's the justice of simple market-driven economics.

For all wondering - Hydro Spa did not close their doors and are still functioning. So stop all the rumors about Infinity spas buying them out and Hydrospa closing their doors. They basically just had a change of ownership and even though they may not honor some of the old warranties they are still back in business to sell spas and parts. As of today, Monday 11/12/2007, the new official name of the company is Premium Leisure Products but will most likely use the name Hydro Spa for its name recognition. So you can still buy parts and get technical assistance for any of the older spas from them from them if needed, but the warranties may only be honored by the dealers.

So let me see if I understand this........... A company files bankruptcy, doesn't have to honor any of the warranties for products sold before the bankruptcy, comes out of bankruptcy, and is supposed to be trusted to take care of warranty work on any future products sold????

I don't know about you, but if I'm going to spend thousands of dollars on a new spa, I want a warranty I can count on to back it up.