Marquis Spa's- Yeah Or Nay ?

junebug

Made it out today, and checked out Marquis spa's. Does anyone have any info on this paticular spa?? The one that caught my eye right off the bat was the Epic. If you own or know someone that own's a Marquis and can help me out it would be greatly appreciated. Just wanting to make sure i'm not wasting my time looking at this paticular model. Thanks everyone !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Made it out today, and checked out Marquis spa's. Does anyone have any info on this paticular spa?? The one that caught my eye right off the bat was the Epic. If you own or know someone that own's a Marquis and can help me out it would be greatly appreciated. Just wanting to make sure i'm not wasting my time looking at this paticular model. Thanks everyone !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There are lots of Marquis owners on the boards. Though not as big as HotSpring and Sundance/Jacuzzi it is generally placed on most peoples top ten list. IMO you are not wasting your time. At the same time, be sure to check out other manufactuers before you make a final decision.

There are lots of Marquis owners on the boards. Though not as big as HotSpring and Sundance/Jacuzzi it is generally placed on most peoples top ten list. IMO you are not wasting your time. At the same time, be sure to check out other manufactuers before you make a final decision.

Okay i also checked out Claspa Escape 860L, and Calspa Avalon 857L How do you fel about either one of these spa's???????????????????

Okay i also checked out Claspa Escape 860L, and Calspa Avalon 857L How do you fel about either one of these spa's???????????????????

Cal Spa has had its issues in the past, but it seems like they are getting better.

The major manufacturers that are on most lists are in no particular order...

HotSprings

Sundance

Jacuzzi

Marquis

Arctic

Caldera

Coleman

Dimension One

Artesian

I am sure I missed a couple, but these are good places to start.

As a Therapy spa the Epic is very very tough to beat. If you get the chance to wet test one I am sure you will find them to be very comfortable, the Epic will give you a complete head to toe massage that is hard to find in most spas. Build quality is as good as any tub on the market and the warranty is is again as strong as any and really more complete than most.

• 2 weeks later...