Pics Of New Tub.

TinyBubbles

We did everything ourselves. We laid the wire under the pavers and then drilled a hole in the bottom of the spa when it was delivered. You can see the GFCI on the deck post by the swing. We are going to paint the conduit the same green. I think it blends well. The lp tank behind it is going to be moved back and we are going to fence it in. We live in the country, so their was no natural gas for our gas logs. Yes, the nature is fantastic. The delivery guys forgot our cover lifter, so right now we have wide open views in every direction.

Thanks biggz. It's nice to finally enjoy the fruits of all our back-breaking labor. There is no outdoor watering allowed here, so I guess we have to wait to put in sod. I appreciate the house compliment, we built it ourselves. Last night we sat in the tub saying never again! A remodel maybe, but not one from scratch. Have you tried morning soaks yet? I think that is my favorite. :)

Thanks biggz. It's nice to finally enjoy the fruits of all our back-breaking labor. There is no outdoor watering allowed here, so I guess we have to wait to put in sod. I appreciate the house compliment, we built it ourselves. Last night we sat in the tub saying never again! A remodel maybe, but not one from scratch. Have you tried morning soaks yet? I think that is my favorite. :)

'TinyBubbles' , I actually tried a morning soak yesterday. That was when I realized that I had to change the tub water to chlorine. The soak was verrrry niccce, but I hated the bromine smell and I itched a little. :mellow: I finally got the tub refilled around 9PM, but didn't get a chance to soak because the water wasn't warm enough and I had to go to work. I'll soak later this morning once my shift is over and do it in chlorine too. :P By the way, I like the night pic of the tub. I'm still trying to get the right night shot, but these digital camaras leave much to be desired. :lol:

Last night was Monday night football in the tub. We bought wireless outdoor speakers and put a tv in a basement window. I think my husband was in heaven. We couldn't stay in too long because I managed to put in too much chlorine. I was raising the calcium hardness and then tested the water and it was mysteriously reading no chlorine. Being the newbie that I am, I added some. Next time I tested, the chlorine was too high. Next, I got foam. It didn't help that my husband kept saying he "liked all the bubbles". Even with the high chlorine levels, no skin problems. Oh yeah, for the night shot, try covering the flash on your camera.

D.P. Thank you for the kind words. My hubby is proud of his pathway. It only took him 11 years to get it. :( We had 2 big dogs for a long time, so landscaping wasn't an option. Thanks to 104 as well.

Bohms, I still don't see how the Giants pulled off a win against an incredible team like the Falcons. :wacko: The one good thing I can say about them is that Michael Vick is gone! I feel bad for the people at CBS that scheduled us for Monday night games. Oopsy!

The one good thing I can say about them is that Michael Vick is gone! I feel bad for the people at CBS that scheduled us for Monday night games. Oopsy!

I used to be a big football fan. I'm a Bengals & Browns fan, so I spent a good portion of the season last year reading the police reports as often as I read box scores, and that began to bother me. The Michael Vick thing was the final straw for me, so I'm done with the National Felon League.

On a positive note, I haven't missed football at all, as I've been busy watching the Indians. My tub is finally going to be hooked up today, so I can soak in it tonight while watching the Indians beat the Red Sox!

National Felon League! :D That's great about the new spa. I can't wait for pictures.

Unfortunately, it will be a while until I post some pics. We got the new concrete poured, but we haven't started on our brick border yet. So, I could put up some pics now, but you'll only enjoy them if you like piles of stone, stacks of bricks, and wheelbarrows. :D We're going to restain the spa cabinet so it matches the patio better, the build a privacy fence & a pergola over the whole area. It's not a huge project, but we're running out of good weather to work in, so we may not be done until next spring. We put the spa in now so at least we can use it while we're waiting for good weather again.

Bohms, I still don't see how the Giants pulled off a win against an incredible team like the Falcons. :wacko: The one good thing I can say about them is that Michael Vick is gone! I feel bad for the people at CBS that scheduled us for Monday night games. Oopsy!

Eli had a halfway decent night....doesn't happen too often!

Sorry soaked, I've been away. I can help you with posting pictures. Go to www.photobucket.com and upload your pictures. Then copy the IMG code and paste it in your message. There will be a list of 4 different formats under each of your pics, I think the IMG code is the bottom one. Just right click it and choose copy, then right click in your message here and paste it. Good Luck.