Enjoying Our First Hot Tub With Pics

WV LDS

Hot tub came last Friday and we have been in it every day. We are actually looking forward to cold weather. Thanks to everyone for all the info in the past. I really liked seeing pics when I was researching so here are some of my installation.

Retaining wall and pavers put in about 2 years ago. Small stones mark where tub is going.

IMG_1284.jpg

Making the Platform

IMG_1286.jpg

Homemade jig for making wedges to level patio.

IMG_1300.jpg

Finished frame with composite decking.

IMG_1352.jpg

I don't think that's going to fit.

IMG_1405.jpg

We had to remove some of the retaining wall blocks.

IMG_1408.jpg

Now What

IMG_1409.jpg

Another view

IMG_1410.jpg

On the platform at last now I feel better.

IMG_1413.jpg

The tub really looks nice now with the wrapping off.

IMG_1414.jpg

Looks fantastic - nice work! I especially like your platform, it's a shame it's mostly covered up by the tub... have you considered using the same composite decking material to cover the side of the platform (the part that is now visible)?

Looks fantastic - nice work! I especially like your platform, it's a shame it's mostly covered up by the tub... have you considered using the same composite decking material to cover the side of the platform (the part that is now visible)?

No we had no thought of that but it is a good idea. It does look like it needs something to cover the PT wood.

No we had no thought of that but it is a good idea. It does look like it needs something to cover the PT wood.

Your set up looks great!I hope my comes out as nice.good luck & happy soaking.