Coleman, Reflections, Great Lakes

Vinces00

I just bought the Coleman 480 that was slightly damaged in shipping.....only had 24 hours so far but absolutely love it. I looked at HotSprings, Caldera and Coleman and made my choice after lots of reading on multiple forums and checking them out on showrooms.

Great Lakes is out of business. Emerald Spas bought the assets and I think is still operating the company, but I would definitely make sure that Emerald is going to stand behind that tub's warranty. If it was made after they took over, I don't see any reason why they wouldn't. Emerald is a pretty solid company.

GL from what I have seen is pretty overpriced expecially after Emerald bought them. I had personally sold this tub not long ago and had to stay away due to the lackluster story, nothing special to talk about and what seemed to be a price competitve to spas considered to be in the highest quality of the industry.

I like Reflections because you can get a good deal and FF. People who sell non insulated spas will argue thermolock but to me air has an R value of 0 and would NEVER personally own one so I would never recommend it.

I also know the rep for reflections who lives in Ohio and bleeds customer service so I know you would be taken care of.

(Does not mean I know which dealer you are looking at or care, just saying you wouldnt have to worry about not getting warranty or anything because the Reflections rep lives in Ohio.)

GL from what I have seen is pretty overpriced expecially after Emerald bought them. I had personally sold this tub not long ago and had to stay away due to the lackluster story, nothing special to talk about and what seemed to be a price competitve to spas considered to be in the highest quality of the industry.

I like Reflections because you can get a good deal and FF. People who sell non insulated spas will argue thermolock but to me air has an R value of 0 and would NEVER personally own one so I would never recommend it.

I also know the rep for reflections who lives in Ohio and bleeds customer service so I know you would be taken care of.

(Does not mean I know which dealer you are looking at or care, just saying you wouldnt have to worry about not getting warranty or anything because the Reflections rep lives in Ohio.)

What part of Ohio are you referring to ...becasue I do as well. (Cincinnati) I have heard good stuff about the dealer as well. (Eastgate Pools and spa) I actually am down to Reflections, Coleman and Royal. All three of the dealers seem very reputable.

Not to start anything but what is the R-factor of full foamed, couldn't find any on most manufactures websites.

Not to start anything but what is the R-factor of full foamed, couldn't find any on most manufactures websites.

18-21=R-Value for full foam