Wave Tec & Poollady

Poollady writes:

If you want to bi**h about your pool in the El Paso area, that's fine. But this is a national forum, the rest of us don't need to hear about your problems.

Dear Poollady:

1. Last time I checked, El Paso TX was still part of our nation.

2. Wave Tec claims:

Since the founding of Wave Tec Pools, Inc. in 1998, we have served customers in over 100 cities across the nation. From Texas to Georgia, we continue to grow each year. If that isn't national, I don't know what is.

3. If even one family is spared the agony these customers are going through, then the posts are validated and surely you can simply choose not to view any Wave Tec topics.

4. Since when do you speak for "the rest of us" ?

• 3 weeks later...

Poollady writes:

If you want to bi**h about your pool in the El Paso area, that's fine. But this is a national forum, the rest of us don't need to hear about your problems.

Dear Poollady:

1. Last time I checked, El Paso TX was still part of our nation.

2. Wave Tec claims:

Since the founding of Wave Tec Pools, Inc. in 1998, we have served customers in over 100 cities across the nation. From Texas to Georgia, we continue to grow each year. If that isn't national, I don't know what is.

3. If even one family is spared the agony these customers are going through, then the posts are validated and surely you can simply choose not to view any Wave Tec topics.

4. Since when do you speak for "the rest of us" ?

Hey dude,

I like you. You seem to be the most level headed person in this discussion to date. I have this one thing to offer:

If wavetec is capable of regaining their BBB endorsement through the "shady" act of adding .INC to their name, would it be possible that they would have the gumption to send moles into this site to try to discredit anyone complaining about them? After all, they do some pretty crappy work out there after that fantastic sells pitch so in my book these people have balls of pure brass to even put that happy go lucky comercial on tv knowing that they'll hand that job off to a sub contractor and wash their hand of you.

I know wavetec has done some quality work out there. I'm giving them that much but that doesn't mean they have the right to turn their backs on people that were given less than admirable results on their pools. They do not have the right to shirk their obligations to install a quality pool simply because they did one or two jobs out there in the past.

That is just my opinion........I could be wrong.

Jerry.....

Hey dude,

I like you. You seem to be the most level headed person in this discussion to date. I have this one thing to offer:

If wavetec is capable of regaining their BBB endorsement through the "shady" act of adding .INC to their name, would it be possible that they would have the gumption to send moles into this site to try to discredit anyone complaining about them? After all, they do some pretty crappy work out there after that fantastic sells pitch so in my book these people have balls of pure brass to even put that happy go lucky comercial on tv knowing that they'll hand that job off to a sub contractor and wash their hand of you.

I know wavetec has done some quality work out there. I'm giving them that much but that doesn't mean they have the right to turn their backs on people that were given less than admirable results on their pools. They do not have the right to shirk their obligations to install a quality pool simply because they did one or two jobs out there in the past.

Jerry.....

Poollady say - no b!@ching about wavetec

IPB Image

Hey dude,

Jerry.....

Well thanks, I may not be exactly level headed all the time but but I do hate getting, and seeing others ripped off.

Well thanks, I may not be exactly level headed all the time but but I do hate getting, and seeing others ripped off.

I agree, it's terrible that so many people are being taken advantage of. I didn't mean to step on anyone's toes when I made my original post about Wavetec. I was just trying to keep this forum on a positive and upbeat note.

I agree, it's terrible that so many people are being taken advantage of. I didn't mean to step on anyone's toes when I made my original post about Wavetec. I was just trying to keep this forum on a positive and upbeat note.

Positive and upbeat is fine, but people that are looking to buy a pool from Wave Tec Pools need to know the truth. And the plain and simple truth is that maybe a few years ago wave tec was an OK pool builder now they are not. Read the Better Business Bureau file on them as of today, all questions will be answered. Wave Tec Pools out of Georgetown, Tx is not a company you want to do business with. My pool is finally swimable, no thanks to wave tec. I could care less about the 15 year warranty they "claim" to offer us. (they back nothing, the warranty has done nothing for us). I will never have a rep from that company on my site again. And that IS my rite. My hope is that the other 35+ customers that bought from them last year actually get a functional pool.

Mike