D1 Lotus Bay Vs. Sundance Cameo

Plantguy

I've negotiated a good deal, I believe, on a 2004 D1 Lotus Bay refurbished spa. It had a blister in the seat but looks like a good repair job. The deal is $5400 with a 90 day warranty on parts and labor, with lifter, wood steps, cover, and delivery. I was also looking at new ones for $10,500 and comparing them to a new Sundance Cameo with stereo for $10,500. I really like the seats and sequencer on the Lotus Bay as they fit me a bit better than the Cameo, but the Cameo is a pretty great spa. I'm a bit nervous about buying a used spa but this refurbished one seems to be in pretty good shape, but then I'm a novice. I'm ready to go for the deal. Any thoughts from Lotus Bay or Cameo owners or anyone who might want to comment? Any thoughts from those that have purchased used spas or refurbished ones? I appreciate your comments as its a big investment.