Hot Tub Prices At Expos

ronc

Thanks - I may give it a try this weekend since the fair is almost over.

Don't buy anything without wet testing. A wet test is very revealing and can change your mind completely.

We really liked the show room, tricked out, Artesian Opal, for features, but when we wet tested it, it felt like a kiddie spa. It was too small. Our legs were too crunched up. The rotary jest would be found stuck and needed adjustment to get them going again. Before the wet test, I was ready to buy.

We liked the Artesian Pelican Bay, except the rotary jets would be found stuck and needed adjustment to get them going again. The footwell foot jets were also too weak to really massage the feet. It was too big for our location, and the price was high.

We tried the Jacuzzi J480 and liked it alot, for fit and comfort, but all the jets seemed too weak, the lounger was too short. The lounger foot jets only hit the heels of your feet. The lounger calf jets could hardly be felt.

The MXX Elite spa we tried felt too crowded and cluttered when you sat in it. The sequencer lounger seemed overrated once I tried it. I would not have bought one anyway, since I feel that full foam is the only way to go in the colder parts of Canada. Also, mixing fibre board and water usually ends up badly. They reinforce their tubs with some sort of fibre board looking material.

We did not even look at the Sundance Optima, when we wet tested the Artesian spas, in the same show room. In the end, we came back to wet test the Sundance Optima, and both of us instantly realized it was the best spa for us.

Before we tried the Optima, we were disappointed in the whole shopping for a spa process. We were starting to talk about putting in a sauna instead, for half the price. Once we wet tested the Optima, the sauna was fogotten.

Above all else wet test.

old guy

Wow thats suprising they wouldnt have pushed the Sundance line to you right off the bat, most would feel sundance to be the premium line right off the bat. I would suggest wet tests are important, I think alot of the things you went through could have been solved through sitting in the dry spa and feeling jets with your hand. Also knowing if I overjet a spa it wont be very strong and dont listen to HP ratings because I can call any pump I like a 10 HP pump.

If a dealer can sell a spa at any given price while bearing the amazing expense of display space and shark salespeople, they can sell it for that same price while in the comfort of their showroom.

B)

There is an expense of displaying at fairs or home shows or any event. I wouldnt say anymore expense then a good ad campaign for a sale your having. You get infront of alot more people, you hire extra sales staff because you dont have enough staff, your not paying salary, his insurance, your insurance and commission your just paying a flat percentage of the sale. Usually manufacturers comp items to assist in this sale, they give free cover lifts and steps, they maybe take money off on tubs to pay for salespeople travel. The booth costs less then a showroom would cost per month and you will make more sales out of it.