Possible Concerns/risks Of Buying Used Dimension One Spa

Plantguy

I've looked and tested Caldera, Hot Springs, and Sundance spas and have found the Dimension One Lotus Bay that has some great features I like. The dealer is offering either a new spa or a 2004 used spa which had a blister and a line or "wrinkle" as he called it (both which the dealer repaired) for a savings of $3500 less than the new one and he would throw in a 1 year warranty covering shell/equipment/plumbing. I don't have enough experience to know what the costs or risks of something going wrong with a 3 year old used spa. Would it be likely to get another blister? I'm not sure what the line/wrinkle is as he said as I haven't had the chance to look at the used one yet. All of you have much more experience than me. Any thoughts? Are there other risks to consider in buying a used spa? The used spa would represent a considerable savings but the new one would have a 5 year warranty and choice of color.