Marquis Ultimate 630 Vs. Tiger River Caspian

ncgirl

The Caspian filter is not as dependent on water level as the Marquis. Depending on where you live and how you use it, the Caspian should use @ 200 kwh/month. I am not aware if Marquis has done any documented testing.

What do the spas come with? Which do you prefer? $6700 for a Caspian is a good price, especially if you are getting accessories included (ozone, cover lift) and delivery.

Is that an a 630 ultimate if so its a great deal if not ask to upgrade to it. The 630 spa is very very good. In U.S. dollars based on average use it should run you about $20.00 a month on average. Marquis uses a Hi Flo filtering system it does a great job of keeping the water clean. I think the Tiger River will also do a very good job and across the board will cost about the same to operate.

I can get a Marquis 630 for $6200 or a Tiger River Caspian for $6700. Is either a decent deal? Which is a better buy? If someone can explain the difference in filtering systems I'd appreciate that too. What is monthly operating cost for each? Thanks!

as i posted on the other board they are both good tubs. do a wet test on both. the tiger river will filter all the water about 10 to 15 times per 24 hours with their silentflo 5000 pump, while the marquis 630 will filter all the water over 60 times in two filter cycles per 24 hours. i prefer the 60 times. my 530 is using about 80 to 90 cents per day in the month of march and the avg temp outside was 28 with the tub kept at 102. good price on both. wet test wet test!!!

as i posted on the other board they are both good tubs. do a wet test on both. the tiger river will filter all the water about 10 to 15 times per 24 hours with their silentflo 5000 pump, while the marquis 630 will filter all the water over 60 times in two filter cycles per 24 hours. i prefer the 60 times. my 530 is using about 80 to 90 cents per day in the month of march and the avg temp outside was 28 with the tub kept at 102. good price on both. wet test wet test!!!

the 630 should cost the same to operate based on your numbers you are about $25.00 a month, I used $20.00 as an average and I think you will find it to be close over 12 months of use.