Sundance Majestaâ„¢ 880 Series ?

Ronder

Newbie here. We have had a Coast Spa for the past 10 years with really No problems, but it went with the sale of the home. We are interested in getting a new spa, but in the area of the new home there is only a Sundance Spa dealer. In reading the post here , it sounds like the Sundance is a very good spa for NW Wisconsin. The ? I have is about the filter system. The Coast Spa had the filter tucked away in the shell, but the Sundance has the filter horizonily placed where U can see it. Any thoughs on this arrangment?

Also any other thought on the Sundance 880 Series Spas?

Thanks, Ronder

funny thing about spas is they always try to be different from one another, pretty much everyone has a different story but they all keep the water clean. The nice thing about the Sundance filter is it uses a very nice skimming system and you dont have to ever clean the filter, it is a rather expensive filter you will change every year though. Sundance makes a very nice tub though and the Majesta is a great model they came out with about 3 years ago.

Short answer, the water will stay clean in just about any hot tub you use...coast I believe still uses a pressure filter, so im my humble opinion which has gotten me blasted all over the place the sundance will actually do a better job of keeping your water clean because pulling is easier then pushing.

Short answer, the water will stay clean in just about any hot tub you use...coast I believe still uses a pressure filter, so im my humble opinion which has gotten me blasted all over the place the sundance will actually do a better job of keeping your water clean because pulling is easier then pushing.

On a pressure side filtration system, water is pushed into the filter. I always thought it was easier to push than pull water but whatever! :lol:

Here's the thing... a pump is called a pump because it pumps right? If it was meant to suck, wouldn't we call it a SUCK instead of a PUMP? Words to ponder next time you're in the Shi*ter! :lol:

Steve