Costco Spa Wet Test

What the industry needs is to loose about 175 manufactures this would be beneficial to the consumer and the existing companies.

I think this is a fairly coherent thought.

Of course, compared to the last post -- what wouldn't be ?

/ Whoa dude ...

/ COSTCO RuLeS !

/ Anyone WiThOuT a CoStCo tUb Is JuSt a FoOl !

Your words, not mine.

Costco is a viable option to a dealer purchased spa and actually does offer a much better customer satisfaction program than any dealer I have seen.

I inquired at our local Costco about the return policy on their spas, and they told me that they don't take spas back unless they are defective. Not simply because you decided you don't like it. And they have to be defective right out of the box (so to speak), because if something goes wrong after you've already owned it a while (no specific time frame was mentioned) you're expected to deal with the manufacturer to get it repaired. Although they did give me the name of the local spa service that takes care of that.

I came real close to purchasing one. But the more research I did, the colder my feet got.

Your words, not mine.

No pal. Your words simply played back.

You are a one song Juke Box. Over and Over and Over again.

Any other original thoughts? I'm sure whatever you say will begin or end with

the common refrain from 100 of your other posts here --

Costco is the only way to go.

Seriously... are you an officer of the company? a shareholder ? just fanatical ?

What is it ?

I inquired at our local Costco about the return policy on their spas, and they told me that they don't take spas back unless they are defective. Not simply because you decided you don't like it. And they have to be defective right out of the box (so to speak), because if something goes wrong after you've already owned it a while (no specific time frame was mentioned) you're expected to deal with the manufacturer to get it repaired. Although they did give me the name of the local spa service that takes care of that.

That is an interesting bit of info. I have heard of people returning defective units and I waited a while to get mine all fixed properly, but the thought of their satisfaction guaranteed warranty being limited to defective units is kinda stunning. Definitely worth considering --and calling the store to be sure-- if you are thinking about buying a spa at Costco.