Pics Please

jadi

I do not know if there is there is a Pics gallery on this site already. If not, there should. Post pics of your spa, tub, pool etc....... Big box store's bought, dealer's bought, hi end, low end, stand alone, on deck, in deck, under deck, whatever..... just " SHOW" off what ( pool & spa only) you spend with your hard earn money. Pics Pics Pics please....

jadi

Please do not bash or critic others who is willing to share. We all want a tub to enjoy and enrich our life. To relieve stress. Not to add to it.

Those who post pics before, please post again on this thread.

Thankyou again

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do not know if there is there is a Pics gallery on this site already. If not, there should. Post pics of your spa, tub, pool etc....... Big box store's bought, dealer's bought, hi end, low end, stand alone, on deck, in deck, under deck, whatever..... just " SHOW" off what ( pool & spa only) you spend with your hard earn money. Pics Pics Pics please....

jadi

If i knew how to i would :( great thread idea.

john 104 degrees

Sweet rich. reverse order?? i thought i had to many this morning :D Rich do you have the motto massage??

John 104 Degrees

Yup. In fact, the last picture is my view when sitting in the lounge with the moto-massage.

The first pic is after the tree hit the old tub and its gazebo.

Yup. In fact, the last picture is my view when sitting in the lounge with the moto-massage.

The first pic is after the tree hit the old tub and its gazebo.

Do you like the motto?? is it someting you can do with out if you got another spa??or would you miss it.

Do you like the motto?? is it someting you can do with out if you got another spa??or would you miss it.

Yes, I like it. Its a unique feeling. But I also like some of the other seats in the tub. It depends on my mood. I probably use it 2 out of 3 times I'm in the tub. I would try to get another tub with it if possible.

Yes, I like it. Its a unique feeling. But I also like some of the other seats in the tub. It depends on my mood. I probably use it 2 out of 3 times I'm in the tub. I would try to get another tub with it if possible.

About ten years ago we used a spa with the "single" motto .we found that it got stuck alot. i do belive they have improved it and just needed to know your opinion on it. the hot springs spas do have a great rep no matter where you go.are they full foam??

John 104 Degrees.

Rich nice redo after the tree falling on your tub. Stuart how to you like the umbrella.

Psyco thats a nice looking set up of course since your in montreal you have to have a pool and a spa :D Its amazing everytime I fly into montreal in the summer the massive amount of pools you see from the air. Now Jim's gonna steal the pics put them on his site and tell the few people who look at his site how stupid the owners are for getting suckered in.

Stuart how to you like the umbrella.

Excellent.

It even has L.E.D's in the middle which work from a rechargeable battery pack. We can spin the umbrella towards the centre of the garden as well. We will try this when I have laid a new lawn.