Catalina Spas

topnurse

Hi All!

I am a first-time spa buyer and it is dizzying! The spa is for my husband and I, no kids, will go in the backyard, and we don't expect to entertain, so I have looked at 7 ft spas, and want one with a lounge seat. I have seen a few of the real small spas but they seem so much less in hydrotherapy than I would want (though the price is so much better!).

So far, I have looked at Sundance and Jacuzzi (one dealer) and Catalina Spas (another dealer). I am not aware of any others in my area yet (perhaps Caldera or Cal Spa? I need to do more research to see who else is local for us - we live in southern California but not in LA or San Diego, both of which are 50-100 miles away)

My question is:

Does anyone have any comments, good and bad, about Catalina Spas?

Any suggestions/comments are welcome. I have been watching this forum on and off for a while and have learned much from you all!

Thanks,

Topnurse