Hydrospa Service Not Responding To Email

Have a couple problems with my spa and on Friday June 22 went to the Hydrospa website and found the contact page on the Service Division link at http://www.hydrospa.com/contact.html#form link and filled out a ticket and submitted it. Though the site states "You will be notified with-in 24 hours," I have not heard anything since. I am posting to see if the other Costco Hydrospa owners can help me find a better email link, since this one seems to be broken. Maybe there's a secret that I don't know.

Did you email them on a friday? One would be assume that monday is the next bussiness day.

My local hot springs, Sundance, Arctic and Clearwater dealers have absolutely no service on the weekends so give it some time and wait till monday.

You could always call them but they are in Floriday so they are a few hours ahead and close at 5pm if I remember correctly

Did you email them on a friday? One would be assume that monday is the next bussiness day.

My local hot springs, Sundance, Arctic and Clearwater dealers have absolutely no service on the weekends so give it some time and wait till monday.

You could always call them but they are in Floriday so they are a few hours ahead and close at 5pm if I remember correctly

I believe Jmendoza said he e-mailed them on Friday, June 22, not yesterday. I would think eight (8) days should be enough turnaround time for an email response. Since I think I remember you are also a Hydrospa owner, how 'bout posting the e-mail address you have for Hydrospa so he can see if his is the same? Just a thought.

BTW, my local HotSpring dealer is always open on Saturday and Sunday and is available to answer a question for me.

We use telephones around here. It's pretty convenient because you talk directly to the people who work with the tubs everyday. Pretty cool idea, huh? :rolleyes:

Have a couple problems with my spa and on Friday June 22 went to the Hydrospa website and found the contact page on the Service Division link at http://www.hydrospa.com/contact.html#form link and filled out a ticket and submitted it. Though the site states "You will be notified with-in 24 hours," I have not heard anything since. I am posting to see if the other Costco Hydrospa owners can help me find a better email link, since this one seems to be broken. Maybe there's a secret that I don't know.

Another Great reason to deal with a local Company.

also what problems are you having with a little more infe we mite be able to help

Maybe they're getting ready to sue you for all of the Hydrospa trash talking you've done and don't want to have any further communications on the advice of their attorney. If not, though, I doubt that they (like most companies selling high-value items to the public) deal with customer service problems via email since the back-and-forth emails are not very useful for getting the necessary information exchanged. If you are truly having some problem, you will probably have to call them on the telephone and explain what it is. Now that's a call I would like to hear. Here's what that might sound like...

Jmendoza: Hello Hydrospa person. Your tubs suck. There is no flow coming out of one of the jets in the footwell.

HS person: Are you sure it's turned on?

Jmendoza: @#@?!! Do you think I'm an idiot? What kind of a question is that? Are you really paintnsunni? Or maybe NW Tub?

HS person: Is that a 'yes' ?

Jmendoza: @@#@?*&!!! You people are all the same. <Hangs up>

Maybe they're getting ready to sue you for all of the Hydrospa trash talking you've done and don't want to have any further communications on the advice of their attorney. If not, though, I doubt that they (like most companies selling high-value items to the public) deal with customer service problems via email since the back-and-forth emails are not very useful for getting the necessary information exchanged. If you are truly having some problem, you will probably have to call them on the telephone and explain what it is. Now that's a call I would like to hear. Here's what that might sound like...

Jmendoza: Hello Hydrospa person. Your tubs suck. There is no flow coming out of one of the jets in the footwell.

Jmendoza: @#@?!! Do you think I'm an idiot? What kind of a question is that? Are you really paintnsunni? Or maybe NW Tub?

I can see the headlines now: Hydrospa Puts Dissatisfied Owner in Hot Water. Imagine all that great publicity Hydrospa will get when I show the video and records of my great experience in court and on TV. We all know how the media loves an underdog and I have made accurate statements and can back them up with written and visual documentation, including my email receipt from June 22.

Furthermore, since I personally never curse at people or hang up on them, your imaginary scenario about my conduct borders on personal slander. Your hypersensitivity is pretty revealing and if --as I suspect-- you are a Hydrospa employee, then your message about a planned lawsuit will appear to courts as a veiled threat againsy my right to speak the truth freely. So when you do drag me into court that threat is now part of a also public record. So keep digging your hole deeper nitwit.

Now back to the point. since your answer was not at all helpful. What I asked on this forum, was advice on how to get email help from Hydrospa regarding my spa. For the record, I have checked the jets and they just don't turn. They appear locked as hard as stone, so I believe they're broken. They've actually never worked and since I learned on this forum that they are supposed to turn on and off, I think they came defective from the factory. The foot jet is wobbly loose and I am afraid it will come off at some point. If Hydrospa has a better email address, I would like to know what it is.

Furthermore, for the record, the tub does not suck, it actually blows --air pumps and all. It just is not the rave product or service that some of the hype posts make it out to be. While you're drafting legal papers, ask your tech people to reply to their emails will ya. Cheers :)

I doubt that they (like most companies selling high-value items to the public) deal with customer service problems via email since the back-and-forth emails are not very useful for getting the necessary information exchanged.

Well, if that is the case, it appears that their alternative method of communicating with their customer must be the Pony Express. If it happened to me, I would go right down to their place of business and .........oh, wait. You can't do that. Sorry. Forget it. :rolleyes:

quote name='New NW tub owner' date='Jun 30 2007, 10:41 AM' post='30166'] I doubt that they (like most companies selling high-value items to the public) deal with customer service problems via email since the back-and-forth emails are not very useful for getting the necessary information exchanged.

Wrong as usual NW. Good companies do provide customer service via email. I actually just had a great exchange with the Schlage Lock company. I emailed photos of a broken older style lock that they no longer manufacture and they responded by phone within a cuple days and then --via email-- connected me with a specialty repair service to help me fix my door lock.

I am sure the CEO of COSTCO would love this exhange. I may just do him a favor and forward it. I am sure he will be happy to know that companies selling high-value items to the COSTCO public find email not useful.

Your hypersensitivity is pretty revealing and if --as I suspect-- you are a Hydrospa employee,

NW: if you are a Hydrospa employee, PLEASE, PLEASE, answer Jmendoza's e-mail so we can all get back to more entertaining pursuits like jousting with Jim-the-Jim. And remember, its only "Trash Talk" if its not true!

Furthermore, since I personally never curse at people or hang up on them, your imaginary scenario about my conduct borders on personal slander.

JM: Now your beginning to sound like Jim-the-Jim. You're gonna sue NW for personal slander???

quote name='Richs100' date='Jun 30 2007, 12:04 PM' post='30172'] You're gonna sue NW for personal slander???

Not at all. I simply said that his quotes about me are unacceptable and may border dangerously close to slander. I've never spoken to anyone at Hydrospa rudely or cursed at them... and I've never threatened to sue anyone. :)

I doubt that they (like most companies selling high-value items to the public) deal with customer service problems via email since the back-and-forth emails are not very useful for getting the necessary information exchanged.

Well, if that is the case, it appears that their alternative method of communicating with their customer must be the Pony Express. If it happened to me, I would go right down to their place of business and .........oh, wait. You can't do that. Sorry. Forget it. :rolleyes:

Okay, wise guy. Let's see you email Honda about that problem you're having. You think they're going to email back and ask you when the problem started and what makes it happen again, don't you? No. They'll either ignore your email, send you back a 'form letter' email thanking you for your interest in Honda products, or, if they do bother to respond, they'll email back with a number to call or a dealer to contact or something.

I can see the headlines now: Hydrospa Puts Dissatisfied Owner in Hot Water. Imagine all that great publicity Hydrospa will get when I show the video and records of my great experience in court and on TV. We all know how the media loves an underdog and I have made accurate statements and can back them up with written and visual documentation, including my email receipt from June 22.

Furthermore, since I personally never curse at people or hang up on them, your imaginary scenario about my conduct borders on personal slander. Your hypersensitivity is pretty revealing and if --as I suspect-- you are a Hydrospa employee, then your message about a planned lawsuit will appear to courts as a veiled threat againsy my right to speak the truth freely. So when you do drag me into court that threat is now part of a also public record. So keep digging your hole deeper nitwit.

Now back to the point. since your answer was not at all helpful. What I asked on this forum, was advice on how to get email help from Hydrospa regarding my spa. For the record, I have checked the jets and they just don't turn. They appear locked as hard as stone, so I believe they're broken. They've actually never worked and since I learned on this forum that they are supposed to turn on and off, I think they came defective from the factory. The foot jet is wobbly loose and I am afraid it will come off at some point. If Hydrospa has a better email address, I would like to know what it is.

Furthermore, for the record, the tub does not suck, it actually blows --air pumps and all. It just is not the rave product or service that some of the hype posts make it out to be. While you're drafting legal papers, ask your tech people to reply to their emails will ya. Cheers :)

Wow, jmendoza, you responded to my one post with TWO posts of your own to me so you must be interested in this 'topic.' It almost seems pointless to actually talk about hot tubs but I'll do it anyway since I'm more interested in that than you, obviously. Your jets are not 'locked' but they are 'tight'. The reason could be that you are trying to move them with the jet pumps on which means that water pressure is pushing against them. Or it could be that you haven't moved them in months and they've gotten tight due to a build up of mineral deposits around the jets (who knows how good your water maintenance is?) Or it could be that your tub shell is torqued from not sitting on a good support slab and is flexing making some of the jets tight. Or it could be that your jets are 'defective'. Must be that last one, right? Here's a suggestion: Why don't you drain your tub, dry it out, climb inside, and carefully inspect each jet (including the 'wobbly' one) to see how it works and loosen it up if it's tight. Of course, that would be actual effort on your part rather than just doing your usual ranting about Hydrospa.

You've been accusing me of being a Hydrospa employee or a Costco employee for months which I think is slander since I've never worked for either. And, of course, you have absolutely no evidence otherwise and I've also told you that several times as well. But you've repeated it enough that a few other people here (such as Richs100) are starting to believe it which makes the slanderous damage even greater. So keep digging your hole deeper, nitwit.

Okay, wise guy. Let's see you email Honda about that problem you're having.

If I had a problem with my Honda, I could drive it to the LOCAL DEALER down the street.

And as far as it being defamatory that you work for Costco, I don't think that would work.

I love Costco. If you were a Costco employee, it might make you more likable. (Not that I'm saying your not a likable guy right now.)

Now, if he said you worked at Walmart, you might have a case! :)

Okay, wise guy. Let's see you email Honda about that problem you're having.

If I had a problem with my Honda, I could drive it to the LOCAL DEALER down the street.

And as far as it being defamatory that you work for Costco, I don't think that would work.

I love Costco. If you were a Costco employee, it might make you more likable. (Not that I'm saying your not a likable guy right now.)

Now, if he said you worked at Walmart, you might have a case! :)

Sure, you could drive down to your Honda dealer. But...that dealer will want to be paid for any time he spends to listen to , and fix, your problems. Jmendoza can certainly call up a local hot tub repair guy too. But...guess what? That guy will want jmendoza to pay him too, just like the Honda dealer. Now...if you are going to claim that the problem is not your fault and should be covered under warranty, THEN you will need to call up Honda and deal with them. Of course, you would probably just email them with the results that I listed earlier. As a practical matter, suppose for a minute that companyxyz has an email for customer service such as "helpme@companyxyz.com". Can you imagine how many spams and flaky emails that account would get if it were a large company such as Honda? Do you really think they would have a swarm of live people sitting there at their computers just filtering through the mess and answering emails? Think of how much that would cost and how little good it would do to respond to even just one email from every legitimate sender. And then, of course, there would be the jmendozas who would need to respond back with further and get another reply and then another response and then another reply...etc which would all be very wasteful and wouldn't be likely to make a customer happy.

And yes, it's libelous for jmendoza to say I work for Costco. For one thing, costco could sue me for misrepresenting myself if I don't deny the jmendoza claim to their satisfaction. For another , it besmirches my poolspaforum reputation if someone thinks I am toiling away selling costco hot tubs and takes away some of the fun of participating in this forum. And, of course, if my boss saw that, he might fire me for supposedly moonlighting at Costco.

And yes, it's libelous for jmendoza to say I work for Costco.

Not really, since NW is a psudonym and presumably masks your identity. A lucky thing since you wrote some pretty lame stuff. Besides, calling someone a COSTCO employee is hardly defamatory.

I simply said that for a guy who claims to be a newbie --your chosen moniker does claim to be a "new" tub owner-- and a regular consumer, you sure get your hackles raised about barbs --accurate ones at that-- aimed at Hydrospa. You also regularly attack my posts and that makes your arguments fair game for rebuttal. Like the nonsense about my tub sitting on uneven ground. Like its my fault the tub is defective. You are too funny. :) Not really all that smart in your argumentation, but very funny. Have nice day. ]

quote name='New NW tub owner' date='Jun 30 2007, 01:35 PM' post='30179'] Why don't you drain your tub, dry it out, climb inside, and carefully inspect each jet (including the 'wobbly' one) to see how it works and loosen it up if it's tight. Of course, that would be actual effort on your part rather than just

Now there is a good bit of advice. Too bad, I the consumer have to spend a couple hours and a hundred bucks to troubleshoot this " high-value item" that just doesn't seem to work properly on its own. What a concept; a product that works as it should. Imagine Sony asking you to remove the flat panel on your TV and shake out the wires to make it work right. Back to the original point, maybe I'll hear from Hydrospa on Monday and they'll tell me to drain the tub and loosen the jets. Cheers :)

Not really, since NW is a psudonym and presumably masks your identity. A lucky thing since you wrote some pretty lame stuff. Besides, calling someone a COSTCO employee is hardly defamatory.

I simply said that for a guy who claims to be both a newbie --your chosen moniker does claim to be a "new" tub owner-- and a regular consumer, you sure get your hackles raised about barbs --accurate ones at that-- aimed at Hydrospa. You also regularly attack my posts and that makes your arguments fair game for rebuttal. Like the nonsense about my tub sitting on uneven ground. You are too funny. :) Not really all that smart in your argumentation, but too funny. Have nice day. ]

Yes, it's libelous to call me a costco employee and then, of course, you've also called me a Hydrospa employee which is even more libel heaped upon libel. A regular libel pile. And yes, I was a new tub owner but not a newbie about life, like you, so my moniker was right....And...I regularly IGNORE your posts, unless they are a good troll. Your 'Hydrospa service not responding to email' reeled me right in. So, never mind with all of the nice talk about wanting me to have a nice day. It's too late for that...

Now there is a good bit of advice. Too bad, I the consumer have to spend a couple hours and a hundred bucks to troubleshoot this " high-value item" that just doesn't seem to work properly on its own. What a concept; a product that works as it should. Imagine Sony asking you to remove the flat panel on your TV and shake out the wires to make it work right. Back to the original point, maybe I'll hear from Hydrospa on Monday and they'll tell me to drain the tub and loosen the jets. Cheers :)

If I were Hydrospa, I'd hire an off-duty Navy SEAL to sneak into your back yard and blow up your tub. That would fix all of your problems with the jets.

Like the nonsense about my tub sitting on uneven ground. Like its my fault the tub is defective. You are too funny. :)

That'sit isn't it! Your tub is sitting on 2x4s or something or recycled bricks or something like that, isn't it? I've noticed you always heap the most scorn on the thing that is closest to the mark. I offered four suggestions about why your jets might be tight 1) pump pressure, 2) mineral deposits, 3) torqued sheel due to bad foundation, or 4) defective nozzles. You ignored 1, 2, and 4 and bit heavily on 3. Ergo, that must be the one that hit most closely to the target. Interesting.

Your tub is sitting on 2x4s or something or recycled bricks or something like that, isn't it? Ergo, that must be the one that hit most closely to the target.

You're consistent. Consistently wrong. My tub is on a rebar-reinforced slab. Ergo, you're wrong again.

If I were Hydrospa, I'd hire an off-duty Navy SEAL to sneak into your back yard and blow up your tub. That would fix all of your problems with the jets.

Well, now we see the real NW. Its a good thing you are anonymous because now you are making terrorist threats. I enjoy a good argument and will be quick to throw some good barbs, but I have never threatened anyone on this board with harm to them or their property. Time to say goodbye because they need to ban people like you. Calling someone a Hydospa and Costco employee is no excuse for your threat. And while your name may mask your identity, everyone on the web knows that servers leave indetifiable tracks to who you really are. You may very well earn a call from the FBI because internet threats do not go over big these days.