Waterworld

• 1 month later...

Anyone have any dealings with Waterworld?

Yes, we have a few friends that have and many stress cracks in there gel coat. They went bankrupt and voided warranites.

You might want to try Castaway Pools & Spas In Vineland, NJ

866-SWIM-001

www.castawaypool.com

I know they did my friends pool and everything went great except permit process but that was the towns fault because of the township being over staffed.

• 4 weeks later...

Yes, we have a few friends that have and many stress cracks in there gel coat. They went bankrupt and voided warranites.

866-SWIM-001

www.castawaypool.com

I know they did my friends pool and everything went great except permit process but that was the towns fault because of the township being over staffed.

i used valley pools in hamilton very happy!!!

• 1 month later...

Yes I delt with Water Wolrd and was very pleased. I have had no problems and any questions I had, they where quick to respond.This is my second pool in 10 years with them. The whole thing went as they said it was and was thousands less than other places I checked with, one being a pool company advertiseing here. Many places I got quotes from where much higher as well as would take twice as long to get the pool done. I have since recommened the company to a relative and two friends. They were great a friendly , I highly recommened them when getting a fiberglass pool.

Billy

866-SWIM-001

www.castawaypool.com

I really don't know what you guys are talking about, but WaterWorld FiberGlass Pools which is out Georga and New Jersey did not go bankrupt and have been in business for 45 years. I know this because I just bought a pool from them. I did my research before I bought my pool and found WaterWorld Fiberglass Pools to be in good standing. They have a 50 year warranty on the shells of the pools. So, I don't know where you guys are getting your information from but it is wrong.

• 3 months later...

I really don't know what you guys are talking about, but WaterWorld FiberGlass Pools which is out Georga and New Jersey did not go bankrupt and have been in business for 45 years. I know this because I just bought a pool from them. I did my research before I bought my pool and found WaterWorld Fiberglass Pools to be in good standing. They have a 50 year warranty on the shells of the pools. So, I don't know where you guys are getting your information from but it is wrong.

I have received the same mixed information about Waterworld going bankrupt. All I know is that when I dealt with them over 4 years ago, they were not reputable and in fact, underhanded. A friend of mine has had to sue them for improper installation and faulty product.

Last year or so, they were selling Viking products and I knew that would not last. Viking has a national reputation and sure enough, this year, Waterworld has a new website but no Viking products to be found. Just their own Waterworld products......TROUBLE

• 3 months later...

Anyone have any dealings with Waterworld?

What you should know about Waterworld

Several years ago Waterworld sold their pools exclusively to dealers. These dealers were responsible for installing the pools and often did a very poor job of it. Waterworld being the manufacturer was and still is responsible for correcting the problems with these pools. This put the company into fanatical distress and they filed for bankruptcy. Since that time however, they have changed the way they do business, they now install 98% of their pools themselves and have corrected all of the problems that resulted from the poor installations that were done before. They have also recovered from their fanatical [financial?] problems and will be around for a very long time. I highly recommend them.

• 6 months later...
  • 4 months later...