Tub On Deck, Shaking House Solutions? Reverb Madness!

Hi I am new here.

We have a Deep Blue Spa from hotdirecttubs (love it) and it's on our reinforced deck. When it's on or circulating the tub vibrates the deck, which vibrates the house, which wakes me up at night and is plain annoying any time its on. I have checked the fittings and it's just the reverb on the deck which is attached to the house. My idea is to lift the tub and put something under the tub to stop the madness!! What can I put under there as a buffer that will work??

I am keeping an eye on this thread today!! Thanks!!

Brian

2007 DeepBlueSpa- Spinnaker

2002 Hotspring XLS-Ultra

Old conveyor belts works great if you can find a source, concrete place, gravel pit. It's one of the problems with the value type tubs, the way they mount the pumps to a piece of plywood with no dampening between them and the plywood and the spa base. Something most buyers don't think about when buying or placing. Maybe you can retrofit some dampening blocks between your pump and the pump base or better yet the pump base and the tub floor.

If the tub has a plastic base, you can try to screw the base down to the deck. The base is not rigid enough, so it vibrates like a base drum against the deck. The noise and vibration is caused by two surfaces vibrating against each other. Making the area around where the pump is bolted to as rigid/tight as possible should help big.