Caldera Spa Geneva Utopia 2004, 4 lines on dashboard (troubleshooting)

Hello community!

Ok, here's the thing. I own a Caldera Spa Geneva Utopia 2004. I love it, but it was left disconnected 10 years and now it's been brought back to life.

Overall, when powered, everything works perfectly. Heats good, blower's good, pump 1 and 2 are good. I did disconnect the ozone system since the hoses were all broken and I really don't need it.

Problem summary: 

- I turn on the spa. After 5 minutes, the cleaning cycle kicks in. Right now, a few minutes after the cleaning cycle is activated, the spa shuts off, and the 4 lines appear.

First thing I tried is shutting off the heater breaker, and voila, spa does not shutdown anymore (partial solution #1). But what good is a spa that doesn't heat? soooo...

Some tech guy told me that it was probably the recirculation pump that is not pumping enough, so the water in the heater system overheats, shutting off the spa... soooo, what I did was:

Disconnect pump 1, pump 2, and blower from the mainboard (I did not disconnect the recirculation pump). I did this to isolate the heater and test if by only running it (along with the recirculation pump), 4 lines would still appear. Well, voila, problem is gone (partial solution #2), but I'm sacrificing the good stuff (massage and air).

So, somehow, I'm stuckwith:

Partial solution #1: Shutting off the heater braker = Having all the pumps and blower working, but not the heater.

Partial solution #2: Disconnecting pumps and blower. Heater remains activated (and working), but no massage features are available.

I'd appreciate any help/ideas I could get for this.

Daniel