Balboa Spa BF75 wont stop running.

I have an old and normally very reliable Balboa Hot tub it has a BF75 controller.

It appears to have  several filtration modes ( F0, F2, F4, F6, F8, FC) I have it set to F0.

I also found another setting C1 and C2 it is currently set to C1 and I have no idea what this means.

I get a code on occasion the says Sb. I THINK that means sensor 2 fault. But I cannot find a manual for this.

It seems to run fine otherwise. It controls the temp to 102F and the heater turns on and off accordingly. I just wont stop pumping. Regardless of what I do. If I retest the breaker, the pump stays off for about a min then starts again. Please help!

7 hours ago, tractorclub said:

Balboa Hot tub it has a BF75 controller

Not familiar with that pack/system.

What brand of hot tub?

Please post photos of the circuit board, topside controller and the schematic on the inside cover so we can see what you have and how it is set up.

Sounds like you may have a stuck pump relay.

C1... 1 cycle per day, c2... 2 cycles per day.