Balboa Spa Pack Issue

JonnyB-OPUS

Had a tech out a few hours ago to replace the board, when removing found a burnt mark on the back side causing the heater to run 24/7 with the circ pump.

New board in, tests everything and all looks good. A few hours go by and I can't log into the tub on the Balboa Wifi app so I go outside to check on things. Dead, panel shows nothing and nothing operational inside the cabinet.

I check power at the terminal block...120v to red and black and 240v across the two. Checked fuses F5 and F1 and the both are fine. Checked all the connections and everything looks good and tight.

If I flip the disconnect off and then back on I can hear the spa come to life, couple beeps and the wifi comes alive. However, by the time I get to the business end of the swim spa...maybe 10 seconds or so nothing is working. Power checks out, fuses are ok...any ideas what is going on?

IMG_9123.jpeg

Update to this…the F7 fuse keeps blowing. Apparently this controls the entire board so it’s quite critical. 
I bought another and put it in, as soon as I flip the breaker the fuse lights bright red and burns up. Removed the board and checked both the front and backside for anything that doesn’t look right but all looks good. 
Now I need to find out why the F7 fuse keeps blowing. Unfortunately I can’t get anymore with it being Xmas eve so I’m stuck waiting a couple days until my local spa place opens. 
I’m going to replace and plug in each component one by one on the load side to see if something is causing it to short out. 
Ant other ideas would be appreciated. 

The F7 fuse is blown. I’m waiting until tomorrow to get some more. 
I’ve been told to put everything back together but not plug in anything with a load to see if that fuse blows again when powering up the tub. 
I believe it primarily controls the TP600 panel though as there are other threads where that was the cause of the fuse blowing. I just find it hard to believe a tub that is less than two years old is having these issues. 

IMG_9128.jpeg

IMG_9129.jpeg

IMG_9130.jpeg

IMG_9127.jpeg