Cracks appearing in shell fiberglass

Pindude80

Hello all,

I have a hot tub that is approximately 20 years old.  The season before last I noticed a couple black spots in footwell area.  I thought these were stains from a leaf or something else.  When I went to fill up the hot tub last season, I tried to clean the black spots and noticed it wasn't dirt or a stain but there was a very small crack in the fiberglass where the black was coming from.  I contacted Spa Depot and asked them if they sold a product to fix this.  They told me to buy Plast Aid and coat the cracks with this product.  I did this and to my disappointment the black came through the Plast Aid within a few weeks.  I have also noticed some bumps appearing in the fiberglass area of the footwell as well as widespread very small spider webbing.  

I'm imagining the fiberglass cracked and water got in causing the black spots.  If so, what is the best way to fix this?  Also, do I need to do anything about the spiderwebbing or the bumps?

I have attached some pictures.

20230927_182632.jpg

20230927_182754.jpg

20230927_182839.jpg

20230927_182952.jpg

20230927_182616.jpg