Hot Springs Jetsetter LX v/s Marquis Vector 65L

Ooo, I was torn between the two spas when buying my first luxury spa.

Hotspring highlife's biggest claim to fame is the motomassager jet which oscillates up and down your spine. This jet is unlike any other jet in the industry.

Marquis Vector is a slightly more affordable spa which uses more common balboa components (industry standard parts). 

Both would be great spas.  But your local dealer does play a HUGE role in your experience owning a spa - be sure to research the local dealer thoroughly - what do customers online say. Ask about the warranty and most important - warranty callout dispatch fees for servicing the spa (these are appliances after all).

I ultimately opted to buy the Jetsetter which I'd say is the best three seater in the industry built with better insulation and materials to have a longer lifespan (with proper care/maintenance) which was crucial for me since I plan to use this spa for decades lol.  But the reality is you need to wet-test the spas for yourself to figure out which you like more.  Jet comfort and seat comfort is a very subjective thing.

You don't need to wet test the exact models. Just any Hotspring Highlife spa and any Marquis Vector class spa will give you an idea what to expect.

Animated GIF of the Motomassager jet (found in the Lounger seat on the Jetsetter LX) for your attention

Hot_Spring_Moto_Massage.gif.dd6b2d0c939bfb0838a067be5b393f76.gif

Not really an apples to apples comparison.  Need to look at the Marquis Spirit to be fair.  Should be a sizable price difference.  Unless Marquis has changed, that V65L can be specked out pretty basic (less insulation, no ozone, no inline frog, no LED lights, 110v or 220v with the 220v having a larger pump).  The Marquis has a 3yr warranty vs 5 on Hot Spring.  Marquis also does not use a 24 hour circulation pump, which while not a deal breaker, I prefer for energy efficiency, longevity of the jet pump and I just like 24 hour filtration.

Assuming the dealers are of equal quality, I would personally go Hot Spring.  FYI, I have sold both brands within the last 5 years.  I personally consider Hot Spring a higher quality product and would consider Marquis to be a small tier down.

• Like 1