Hot Spring Portable Spa Model Flair

Hi there:

We just bought a house and the old owners left this spa because it had a leak.  I found that the leak was in the heater and will be an easy fix or replacement and it will be up and going.  Unfortunately, when the heater was removed, the LED lights wire was bundled together with it and was inadvertently unplugged also.  I know it was attached to one of the upper four Zones, but I am unable to determine which one and I can’t, for the life of me, find a wiring schematic online.  Can anyone help me with which Zone the ambiance LED lights will hook up to?

Thanks!  :-)

IMG_9263.jpeg

There aren't too many Hotspring technicians lurking this forum, and to protect intellectual property, Watkins/Hotspring does not disclose technical service documents, wiring diagrams, or plumbing diagrams with end-users.  They want you to work with an authorized service technician (via your local Hotspring dealer) to service the spa (both for IP and liability reasons).

That said, I know there is a "Hot Spring Spas Customer Group" over on Facebook which has a few technicians and dealers.  I would post your photo and question over on that group and see if anyone can help