Hey Hoppy

Roger

Roger, no not yet. Still bouncing around with the different brands. I am kind of leaning toward either Marquis or Hot Springs. I left Sundance off the list, just because of the dealer I spoke with. The other two dealers seemed more knowledgeable and made me feel more comfortable. I will keep you posted. Thanks.

Roger, no not yet. Still bouncing around with the different brands. I am kind of leaning toward either Marquis or Hot Springs. I left Sundance off the list, just because of the dealer I spoke with. The other two dealers seemed more knowledgeable and made me feel more comfortable. I will keep you posted. Thanks.

Sounds like your on the right track. What else is available in your area besides those 3?

Roger: That is a good question. I only know of those 3 brands. Is there anyway I can do a search or something for other quality brands of hot tubs in my area?

Most of the major dealers have a dealer locator on there web sites. Do a search for HT and start going through the 100's of brands out there, better yet I think I may have a listing with web sites.

http://lihottubs.com/page149.htm

This has so many listings of manufacturers on it you could be busy for months!

How about your local phone book? Or if your in the country the book for the closest major city.