New Member - Question On Southwest Spas And Others For $4000 Range

ieremia

Hi all, new member here! My family and I are looking into getting a hot tub in the up-to-$4000 price range. I have been reading a lot of threads here and am quickly realizing that the sub-$4000 range is considered to be the bottom of the heap when it comes to hot tubs.

My wife and I went to a spa store here in Long Beach, CA yesterday and sat in and looked at a bunch of spas. We found one that we both liked and was just about in our price range. It was made by Southwest Spas (http://www.southwestspa.com/main.htm) and was the Aruba model.

The salesman said this model normally sold for $5900 but was an older line so if we took the floor model (which is still considered new) he could give it to us for $4500. It would include delivery/setup, 3 year parts and labor warranty on everything, steps and cover.

I was just wondering if anyone has had any experience with this manufacturer or if you could recommend something else within our price range that might be a better buy.

Thanks in advance!