Overnight Leak

C4tm4n

It is a one way check valve to keep water from flowing past and getting into your ozone unit. Suggest you replace with 2 inline as extra protection. Make sure to install in the correct direction. If it is leaking you should get to replacement asap as the water will get into the ozone and cause a breaker trip and destroy the ozone unit.

2 hours ago, CanadianSpaTech said:

It is a one way check valve to keep water from flowing past and getting into your ozone unit. Suggest you replace with 2 inline as extra protection. Make sure to install in the correct direction. If it is leaking you should get to replacement asap as the water will get into the ozone and cause a breaker trip and destroy the ozone unit.

Thanks for the info. Just a few more questions :). 1st is there an easy way to tell which way they go around, no arrows visible on it and 2nd, best type of glue to use when putting new ones on?

Cheers Steve 

• 1 month later...

Hi again. Finally got all the bits and just returned from holiday. Decided today was the day I was going to install the new parts. Having traced the pipe back to the Ozonator I noticed that there was water in the tubing. Is this cause for concern, or can I just remove the pipe and water from it?

Cheers in advance