Caldera Utopia Series re-calibration menu

Hello! 

A few days ago I noticed the control panel on my Caldera Utopia Naigra spa was blacked out and not functioning. After resetting the power, the panel booted to a service menu but nothing on the screen can be selected. Below is everything on the screen and attached is a picture of the panel. Anyone know how to get past this? 

System Menus

Re-Calibrate Touchscreen Service Menu

Eagle Version: EU2.03

CalderaSpas

ACK

FW Version: TU2.00

20230108_133600.jpg

• 11 months later...
On 1/8/2023 at 2:50 PM, Dusty Paulson said:

Hello! 

A few days ago I noticed the control panel on my Caldera Utopia Naigra spa was blacked out and not functioning. After resetting the power, the panel booted to a service menu but nothing on the screen can be selected. Below is everything on the screen and attached is a picture of the panel. Anyone know how to get past this? 

System Menus

Re-Calibrate Touchscreen Service Menu

Eagle Version: EU2.03

CalderaSpas

ACK

FW Version: TU2.00

20230108_133600.jpg

Hi Dusty - I am experiencing the same thing with mine. I didn't see any responses to your question in January. How did you get this fixed? 

• 1 month later...

If the spa reboots to this screen after cycling the power on and off and is unresponsive you can try this to diagnose things. Your spa should have an auxiliary control panel on the opposite side of the tub. See if it will control the jet pumps and lighting. If it does, then it is likely that the main control panel will need to be replaced. If that aux panel doesn't work, the main panel could still be the issue but it may be something else that may require a service tech to check out. You can try unplugging all of the peripheral cables from the main circuit board. Peripherals would be such things as the four light cables, a salt system, music or television.  Not the temperature sensors or pressure switch nor the topside and auxiliary control pads. You're trying to determine if any of the "extras" are creating interference that is keeping the circuit board from processing properly and "glitching." It's also possible the software for the system (EU 2.03. See attached) may need to be reflashed from a USB drive. The problem is usually the topside panel though. Warranty should be 5 years from date of installation.  Hope this helps

Mike

fw(EU203) (2).hex