In.xe spa pack

brittney

I have an In.xe-5-24-H4.0 

Spa pack bought an installed 09/2018

Everything works on the hot tub except the accessories. So the circ pump , ozonator, lights and stero all will not work. 

Removed circ pump and connected to different wires and the circ pump comes on no problem . 

I've checked fuses all are good , but even then gecko tech support swears it's the f3 fuse, so even tho it was fine I replaced it anyway, still nothing. 

My spa has 2 2 speed pumps and a circ pump. 

Any ideas ? 

We've taken the board out looks prestine, we've connected circ pump to di port per gecko still won't work. 

Checked low level settings they are correct. Gecko tells me they do not believe it is the spa pack so any ideas ? 

@brittney

What brand of spa?

Do you have a multi meter and know how to use?

Have you recently made any changes to the pack or replaced the circ?

Is the circ pump 120V or 240V?

Lights and stereo are usually powered 12VDC like a car. The pack sends 120V or 240V to a power supply / inverter that steps the voltage from 120 or 240 over to 12v DC. See below. You should get 12V DC at the blue connectors in photo. In the middle of the unit there are usually a LED light showing if it has power Red on left and green light on right. Red= Power in... green = 12VDC power out. Follw the wire from the pack to the unit as they  can be placed in a spot where you might not see it.

12 Volt Audio Hot Tub Power Supply PRO-SP9 - The Hot Tub SuperStore Canada  Spa Parts, Spa Accessories, Spa Filters and Hot Tub Pumps

For the circ pump test for power coming off the board. See page 54 here: https://www.geckodepot.com/fichiers/documentsProduits/GDA/en/Techbook_in_xe_EN.pdf

Verify you have power coming off the board going to the circ pump. If you don't get power off the board then you have a board or low level programming issue. If you do get power off the board then you have a circ pump issue. Same for the ozone. Might be a dumb question but you are sure the circ pump plug and the ozone plugs are not swapped around and not in the correct locations? Sorry have to ask.

Might try different low level programming numbers and see if a different number works. I think some MFG's use different than stock/gecko numbers to match a proprietary topside.

The ozone doesn't plug into the pack per say , I believe it's connected to the circ pump by a splitter , here is the pack - socket one is pump 1 , socket 2 is pump 2 and then 3 was the circ pump but gecko is saying it should be 4 , regardless it doesn't work on either , audio was plugged into di port. Moved circ pump to di port and still nothing . No lights , radio , ozone or circ. 

I do have multimeter and know how to use it . We are getting power to the circ pump 

However I can't seem to have enough room to actually test to port itself I even took the sleeves of the meter but they still aren't long enough . 

I have that power supply right in the front I will test the wires as you stated 

@CanadianSpaTech that's we thought to , but we took the pump out and connected wores to it and plugged it in to different source and it kicks on no problem , so hard to think its the pump . 

Plus none of the accessories work , pump lights ozone or audio which gecko tells me is all ran on f3 fuse and they swear its a bad fuse but it's not 

20221106_180238.jpg

My husband used a junk extension cord , stripped the wired on it and plugged it into an outlet and touched the wires on it - I know not safe but I guess that's what you do when you've been in the pool industry for 23 years , he's very frustrated cause he says it's not making sense