Sundance Denali 680 series - tubing broke off from motor?

Naimad

Hello,

I have a Sundance Denali 680 series spa from 2009. Today I noticed a leak coming from below and upon opening the panel, we found that the hose that connects to the motor from what I believe are the jets, was leaking water. I touched it and the entire thing fell down and started heavily squirting water.

We capped it and drained the hot tub but now I don’t know what the best way would be to go about reattaching it and preventing further leaking. I’m not familiar with what type of connection this is.

I’ve attached some photos. Please let me know if anyone needs any further photos or zoomed out! 

thank you in advance! 

DB300535-444A-4FA2-934E-8ADA83EC15C3.jpeg

51CF27E1-02BE-4263-8F20-84D9A74ABDA7.jpeg

FDA90919-73AF-461B-8F8A-70D89140295C.jpeg

996128EC-9CC1-4C0E-AFDA-3F93A68EB13A.jpeg

https://www.poolandhottubdepot.com/pump-drain-plug-hose-barb-adaptor/?gclid=Cj0KCQjw06OTBhC_ARIsAAU1yOXZTc8tGnWvO2MkkL7wQ58NUa_j_TWMUAs5DsKku2c48vyL1yXnWC4aApLzEALw_wcB

Verify with seller if it will fit your pump. Use a small flathead screwdriver in the hole to remove the part left in the housing and just back it out. The hose/barb size is 3/8"