Nordpool Spa from Trevi

Miss Marple

There are a lot of other companies that offer 2 loungers. Artic, Artesian, Marquis, Bullfrog, Hot Springs and Caldera are quality manufacturers with local dealer support and parts. However, you should really wet test one before deciding on a 2 lounge model. Lounges do take up a lot of space and don't always fit all.

I have a single lounge model Artesian and it works well for my wife but for me, I need supplemental weights to stay in the lounge. In fairness, supplemental weight is helpful for me in the captains chairs too but that easier to work with than the lounge. I do like the lounge but honestly, the chance of both my wife and I wanting to use the lounge at the same time is almost nil. I much more prefer one of the captains chairs, usually the one with neck jets.

The weight of the NordPool spa is a lot so it's probably a quality shell, which is important. Find out who's spa pack they use, who's pumps and jets. You want to stay away from Chinese parts, looking for Waterways pumps and jets, either Balboa or Gecko spa controls. Insulation is very important, especially in the frozen north. Full foam is your friend, anything else is a compromise and will result in heat loss.

Do they have local support? Do they have in country warehousing for parts? If not, then I would look elsewhere.