Filter basket help - Please!

4 years ago we bought a used Leisure Bay Topanga from a reputable local hot tub store. The owner is an acquaintance of mine. They fully refurbished the hot tub and we were very happy with it until last spring when the pumps stopped working. I had them come out and replace one of the pumps to the tune of $900. Both pumps were bad but I didn’t want to pay for the second one at the time and they said that was fine. Then 2 months later in June the heater went out. They said I needed a whole new control panel and it would be $1200. I said fine do it. However because of Covid they couldn’t find the part for months. Finally in December they found the part and it took another 6 weeks to get to them. Got the hot tub back up and running in mid February. 

Turns out everything went south on the hot tub because a hair band and a plastic chlorine scoop got into the filter and mucked it all up. In fact when he replaced the control panel and removed the offending items the second pump that was supposedly broken started working. So I replaced a pump for nothing.

Regardless, we are thrilled to have our hot tub back in working order but our tub did not come with the filter basket that would have prevented this situation. I have 3 kids and we use the hot tub several times a week. Something like this will surely happen again if I don’t find a filter basket. 

Leisure Bay is out of business and the place I bought the tub from hasn’t had any luck finding anything. I have scoured the Internet but am not really sure what exactly I’m looking for. Is there a “standard” or “universal” type basket that might work?

I’ve added some pics for reference. Hoping someone has an answer. Thanks in advance. 

5F96AD0B-933F-421F-A034-84773F70AF36.jpeg

B10296DD-16A1-4E7A-A1AE-E8E892B2C922.jpeg

5CA02B81-19BA-4136-9AB4-2EF73AD53D9F.jpeg