Sundance Maxxus 2007 footwell LED not working

karak40

I have a Sundance Maxxus 2007 model. 1 of my LED footwell lights are not turning on. Dual Waterfall lights work and the other footwell light is working. Is there a way to troubleshoot this without draining the spa? I cant seem to be able to find anywhere on the internet or youtube on how to check this. Are all the lights on a single fuse? Can anyone help m,e out on this?

TIA

7 hours ago, karak40 said:

Is there a way to troubleshoot this without draining the spa?

Draining the spa is not going to help much. All the components are inside the cabinet. Can you post a photo of your equipment area and circuit board.

There is likely a blue box away from the main panel that has about 10 ribbon type lines coming off it called a DCU controller. Post pic as well.

Replacement Jacuzzi DCU Light Controller 6560-134

One connection for each light I believe. About all you can do is check and make sure all the connections are good otherwise you are going in from a side panel and trying to get access to the light to replace it. There is a fuse inside the blue box but it is unlikely that it is blown as all the other lights are working. 

You are going to have to decide how much you want that light working IMO. 

Sundance parts manual: https://www.filtres-spa.com/site/medias/catalogue-pieces-spa-sundance.pdf