Newbie with Gulf Coast spa (Gecko spa pack) errors

Conclusion,

I ended up removing the in.xm and in.therm. I purchased a in.yj-3 Spa Pack Kit for the same price as an in.therm alone.  My hot tub has only a single  2-speed 2hp motor and ozonator so it matches up well. 

It wasn't plug'n play but the kit comes with all the cables needed. It took less than 2 hours to hook it up. I was taking my time to be sure I didn't overlook anything.  Biggest pain in the butt was the 2" hose connections are backwards from the in-therm. But the kit comes with the proper fittings and I had the pipe solvents to do the job.  I used the existing in.k450 keypad, but it does come with a small LED keypad.

I still need to connect the ozonator and the tub light.  It comes with a light cable and even an LED lamp. 

Its been working flawlessly for 3 days so hopefully this is the end of my issues for a while

Thanks all, especially CandianSpaTech for all his help.