1995 Blue Ridge Spa Manual

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.clearcreekspas.com/Manuals/10011.pdf&ved=2ahUKEwjGg9ft1-XoAhXFZs0KHaocDqIQFjAAegQIAhAB&usg=AOvVaw2exlRQK9e8NKVCSZOUZ2D1

This is all I can find on a pre-jacuzzi blueridge spa. I have also searched for a manufacturer of that control pack but have had no luck. As I said in your other thread, the control pack was probably built by blueridge themselves. It was common back then to do so, and many spas built that way have no wiring diagram available even if you can find the manual. 

Best of luck.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...

How do you find the model?  We just bought an old Blue Ridge that cosmetically is in really good shape. My husband is trying to reattach the power cord and can’t figure out where it plugs in the control box. And we’d live to have a copy of the manual

• 5 months later...
4 hours ago, Powerlinetrimmer said:

Hello I need a picture of the spa pack actually in the hot tub I’m having issues with the heater which I replaced but I have a loose wire and the wiring diagram is confusing can someone please help me out? Thank you 

Start your own thread. Include pics of wiring diagram and equipment control pack.