Heating problem

I bought a used Hot Springs Envoy Spa the other day. Wired it in, filled it up, and everything was working. Water was heating up, LED lights worked, pumps came on, etc. Put lid on and came back an hour later to Luke warm water and a red light flashing. Turned off breakers in sub box and reset the limit switch. Came back on for a few minutes and then red blinking light again. Nothing happens when I turn on the 20 amp breaker which is suppose to run the heater. I have 120V to position 1 and 3 when I turn the 20 amp breaker on, but no power to heater pins on board nor any power to silent circulation pump pins on main board. Nothing comes on the display until I turn the 30 amp breaker on and that’s when the red blinking light comes on. I assume that the circulation pump is suppose to come on when the 20 amp breaker is turned on. But like I said, I have 120V to pos 1&3 on the circuit board but there is no power to anything else until I turn the 30 amp breaker on. It was working before but now it doesn’t. Suggestions? Thank u so much!

Yes... reset both breakers. Don’t have any power to heater or circulation pump when breakers are on. I have power where the power hooks to the main board (4 supplies and one neutral total from two breakers). Nothing happens when I turn on the 20amp breaker but I do have 128V at the board where those two supplies hook to from it. Have no other power to anything on the board until I turn the 30 amp breaker on. Red blinking light comes on after a few seconds after I turn the 30amp on as well as the display. Jets1, jets 2, and second stage of jets 2 work fine. I took screws out of circulation pump end where inlet and outlet are and a big round white piece fell out. I’m not familiar with the operation of this pump nor the hot tub for that matter. But I am maintenance savvy on most things. 

Sorry for the redundancy. I unplugged the limit switch, put  a water hose in the filter feeding the circulation pump to remove any air pickets, and then turned both breakers back on. The red might cane on solid and the green light started blinking. It tries to run now but it’s struggling to operate. Like it turns a little bit then stops. It still hums but the pump doesnt circulate. When I shake the pump, there is a few loose parts shaking around in it. Is that normal? It’s a Watkins Silentflo 5000.  Again, thank u for all your help. Just getting a little frustrated that I’ve spent all this money on a hot tub a couple of weeks ago and I’ve yet to get in it. Lol