Is my control pad shot??

ajfs67

I have a 2006 Sundance maxxus with control pad 6600-860. Nothing turns on from this pad, I've tried pushing multiple buttons and get absolutely nothing to turn on. The pad does light up... also the secondary pad for the led lights does work but that's the only thing that works. Any suggestions. I'll add a photo. 

Thank you ! 

Screenshot_20200325-222253_Photo Editor.jpg

12 hours ago, RDspaguy said:

4 dashes is an error called "watchdog mode" in which the spa shuts off almost everything. Often the result of a faulty sensor, but could be a number of things. 

Have you recently done anything to the spa?

Are you handy with an electrical tester?

heres the background story,

Purchased this spa with no proof of it working. it looked in really good shape when i inspected it. the previous customer said that things just started to go haywire so they tuned off the power. when i inspected it, the ribbon wire from the control pad to the control box was chewed up from mice. i figured easy fix just cut and splice in a new ribbon wire (which ive already done) so now its at my place ive taken all side panels off and gone thru everything and its all looking good. ran the power and turned it on for the first time and thats what that control pad said. i also have no water in it or filter, not sure if i absolutely need water in it to fire up. 

also the radio does not power up either. 

when i turn the main breaker on i hear a faint click from the control box but thats it no other movement, the only thing that works is the control panel on the other side of the spa that only controls the LED lights.

im pretty handy with an electrical tester yes.