sundance spa power problem

NOS7114

Hi I have an old sundance spa marin 32 the problem is when I try to turn it on the pump starts to turn on then shuts off keeps doing that about every 20 seconds I am getting power to the blower that turns on fine no heater lights main lights work fine not sure what to do please help also I changed all the fuses

This is your owners manual.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.sundancespas.com/media/3475/880-series_english.pdf&ved=2ahUKEwi4tIPwyanoAhUNK80KHb32BiwQFjABegQIBBAC&usg=AOvVaw0VMxhasFXQgDCQx6Jov0Ys

Are there any error codes on the topside? Is the screen blanking out and restarting also?

What do you mean by "tries to start"?Is it making a noise? If so, what kind of noise? Will it move water or just make a noise?

This could be a pump issue or a control power issue. Do you have an electrical tester and understand how to use it?

there are no error codes when I shut the bay doors it tryes to start cir tryes to kick in then shuts down about every 20 seconds it does the same thing yes I know how to use a tester just to let you know the manual you posted is not tight the one I have is very old 1994 marin32 thanks for all your help

Good.

When it "tries to kick in", does it sound strange, make a buzzing or humming noise, or sound unusually quiet? Does it spurt a little water out of the jets before it stops?

Follow the wire from the pump to the control box. If I remember correctly, there will be a strain relief at the box then wires go to screw terminals on circuit board. With power off, remove red and black pump wires from terminals on board. Turn on power and test voltage going to the pump terminals on the board, first low, then high with your other test lead on the white pump wire terminal. Use the topside button to test both terminals during both pump speeds. Verify that power output to the pump is constant 240vac and that only one of the red and black wire terminals has power at a time. One should be hot for low speed, the other for high.

If power is good, we look at the pump, if not, the controls.