Lounge - yes or no - floating issue

We are shopping for a hot tub.  When we've tried them at vacation cabins, we have liked the lounge seats.  I think it was because we like to put our feet up and there were jets for the hamstrings.  But I remember that I would float and didn't like that.  Are there some designs of lounge seats where women do not float up?  Any other thoughts on whether to get a hot tub with a lounge seat or not?

I don't see how floating up could be an issue, especially if it had arm rests, unless you were sitting on an inflatable raft, or something... look, anyone can float in water if they lay in a floating position. However, if you sit in the lounger properly, that isn't a floating position. You know what though, there was something funny in the news today: a "sitting coach", someone who spots you in the process and gives tips for how to sit down! It's like the latest kind of personal trainer... okay, well, seriously, the more you put your feet up, the more like a floating position that could be (especially if you had jets under them), so a bucket seat would be like a half lounger, where you might have more options for foot placement while reclining. Personally though, I don't even know why floating would be considered a problem, because I'll float in a tub on purpose some of the time, and it's one of those things people usually like to do in water. I mean imagine if someone asked what pool design would prevent them from floating... someone might suggest a pool table I guess.