Sundance Cameo Question

cancel99

I'm leaning towards buying a Sundance Cameo 880 series. I'm told by the dealer that they are moving out the '05 models to make room for the '06 models, I did not realize they are like cars. Also that prices are increasing on new ones due to the petroleum price increase. I think that this makes since. The dealer has a 2005 model still boxed, he says it is fully loaded. it has the following options -stereo & remote (nice to have but it's not mandatory for me) , cover and hydrolic lifter, ozone (sunzone cd), drink holder, steps, delivery, and is throwing in a $100 in store credit. the shell color (Sahara) is not what i would have selected as my first choice (Platinum) but i can live with it (happily) knowing that the dealer is being square with me and i'm getting it for a decent price ($9,895). So I would appreciate any and all comments regarding price, options, mfg, model dealer statements to me, etc..

link to Sundance cameo site > http://sundancespas.com/800Series/Cameo.php

thanks,

C

I'm leaning towards buying a Sundance Cameo 880 series. I'm told by the dealer that they are moving out the '05 models to make room for the '06 models, I did not realize they are like cars. Also that prices are increasing on new ones due to the petroleum price increase. I think that this makes since. The dealer has a 2005 model still boxed, he says it is fully loaded. it has the following options -stereo & remote (nice to have but it's not mandatory for me) , cover and hydrolic lifter, ozone (sunzone cd), drink holder, steps, delivery, and is throwing in a $100 in store credit. the shell color (Sahara) is not what i would have selected as my first choice (Platinum) but i can live with it (happily) knowing that the dealer is being square with me and i'm getting it for a decent price ($9,895). So I would appreciate any and all comments regarding price, options, mfg, model dealer statements to me, etc..

link to Sundance cameo site > http://sundancespas.com/800Series/Cameo.php

thanks,

C

If that is with tax it is a great deal without tax still a super deal. I am located in Los Angeles and have been selling the Sundance since September. All of the above that the dealer told you is on the up and up. It is a great tub, you will be really happy with it!

Enjoy,

E

from what i'm learning the price of those two add ons can be approx $1,500 give or take $200. i can live without the strero but my wife prefers it which is most of the $1,500 addl cost i want the ozonator to reduce the required maint. the biggest complaint by people ive spoke to who own hot tubs is the maint, so i'm trying to deal with it beforehand. please kepp me up on how your shoppoing is going i and i'll do the same. did the salesman say anything about the 2005 pricing ending this coming week? have a great day.

I just got a Quote on a Cameo yesterday and was given a price of $8400 no stereo and no ozonator.

Today I was out looking at spas and came across thee Hot Springs tubs. I like the Cameo but found the Envoy made by Hot Springs more to my liking. I bought the Envoy today it has 39 jets, ozonator, steps, cover and lifter, start up kit, and installer does final hook up to electric. I purchased this tub for $8295 delivered.

Today I was out looking at spas and came across thee Hot Springs tubs. I like the Cameo but found the Envoy made by Hot Springs more to my liking. I bought the Envoy today it has 39 jets, ozonator, steps, cover and lifter, start up kit, and installer does final hook up to electric. I purchased this tub for $8295 delivered.

Congratulations, you got a GREAT spa at a GREAT price, where do you live?