Bullfrog Spa Problem

robertlages

I purchased a Bullfrog Spa (R8) model this year. I was very happy with the purchase until about 1 month ago. One of the jetpacks started leaking water out the sides. I switched the jetpack out and tried it in different seats, and it still continues to leak water out the sides. In addition, a noise persists from the jetpack , the other jet packs do not do this. My sister was very impressed with the bullfrog and was considering one until the Jetpack incident. 

I have not had the best of luck with the retailer.

Which jetpack is faulty?  Some of the jetpacks with oscillating jets have moving plastic parts that might account for the noise.  If there is water coming out the side, there must be a crack or disconnect in the plastic manifold plumbing on the back.  If you bought it new, the tub is still in warranty and you should be able to get a replacement directly from bullfrog.  Just contact them at their website and tell them you want a replacement.

In the meantime, give your retailer grief and tell him you want a functional jetpack from one of his spas until you get the warranty replacement in.

• 1 month later...