Is It Possible To "custom" Wire 1988 Calspa Hawaiian ?

Cusser

I was wondering if it was possible to "custom" wire 1988 CalSpa Hawaiian.

This has two settings:

one setting is "No Freeze" which means that when the water temperature decreases a certain amount, that the spa will come on and pump/heat until the set temperature is reached, whether 2 minutes or 2 hours

the other setting is "Timer", so when a timer tab rotates into the "on" position, then the pump/heat switches on, and if the temperature setpoint is reached, then just the pump keeps going until the timer rotates into a timer tab position that is off.

What I'd like is to "combine" these, because in Arizona on the No Freeze setting, the spa heats very few minutes per day to keep at 105F so my water filtration time is very limited. If I choose for example 3 half-hour segments then the water gets filtered 90 minutes each day, but if that heating segment was a few hours before, then the water temperature may have dropped in the meantime.

So barring flipping to "No Freeze" an hour in advance and thus not having spontaneity, is there some way to get timer action, and in the meantime if the temperature drops for the pump/heater to kick in?

The switch right now has 3 terminals, I assume the center one is shared, and one end wire (red) goes to the timer, and the other end terminal has two red wires coming from it.

Would a 6-terminal switch (DPDT) with the center wire going to both center terminals, and then the timer wire and the No Freeze wire each going to terminals on the same side work? Or how about a DPST switch?

Thanks, and I'm open to other ideas as well, no fancy computer boards or anything like that on this 1988 spa.