Hi everyone, new here and thought I'd float this problem by you:

Took filter out to clean and forgot I had a floating fragrance ball in the spa, which of course gets sucked into the water intake and is apparently the perfect size to jam down there somewhere :0 It's plastic, so it won't dissolve. As soon as I heard it get sucked in I turned the jets off (water stopped moving almost immediately) so not sure how far down it is! Any ideas on best course of action??? I feel like such an idiot!

M

The floating fragrence bag is likley not gonna pass the wet end of the pump (intact anyway) . You will likley have to go to the pump, remove the PVC ring connector and see if the bag is there and intact. It may be between the intake at the filter and the pump. If it gets shredded up by the impeller in the pump, you may have to remove more stuff to fish it out.

Once you have the PVC disconnected it is possible you can fish the bag out with a coat hanger... just don't pull to hard and tear the bag.

Actually it's a hard plastic ball that leaks out the fragrance liquid through pin holes, and its diameter is almost exactly the ID of the intake pipe...not sure how far along it would have gotten, but safe bet its jammed in some angle or union pretty good :0

Without a camera-hose not sure where it ended up but I don't think too far by the sound it made.