Signature Spas Experience?

djmatte

Hi all. Been a while since I last was here. Our old downeast spa bit the dust this winter and rather than spend money to fix up a 10 year old spa, we decided to look into a new one. A local Jacuzzi dealer had a Signature S-12 tub available for about 7k. I haven't seen much info on the brand, but it would definitely fit in our price range and space requirements with a few bells that we are interested in. Any thoughts or comments on the brand? Flaws we should be aware of or on the lookout for? Here's a link to the specific tub if anyone needs the specs.

http://signaturespasusa.com/S12.html

Their website "says" they're listed on poolsparatings.com. they are NOT. Regardless, poolsparatings was set up by a spa dealer to try and convince people(deceptively) that the brand of spa they were selling was as good as some of the top of the line spas. (I can't remember who set it up, a number of people here in the forums, some time ago investigated and figured it out).

This doesn't necessarily mean there's anything wrong with signature spas

haha I would presume that dealer sells all those brands that are a 10 across? Interesting...I didn't notice the spa ratings banner across the top there until you just pointed it out. I have read one company's website saying they were offering the company's spas as a cheaper entry level spa for new customers. Not sure what exact delineates entry level from more advance spas. Specs seem better than my old downeast. But I guess that's masterspas "entry level".