Help To Chose

tarno35

Hello,

i'm a french future new user of hot tub and as in france we don't have a long experience on hot tube spa, i'd like you to help me on choosing.

in fact we've seen the chairman from D1, Rendezvous from Vita Spa, and we will go to see a Sundance one today.

what i'd like to know is what you think about the brand (manufacturer?). is there one really better than another, with best quality?

I won't tell you abouut price in France or you'll feel dizzy ^^

thank's in advance for your message and sorry for my vocabulary, i'm french... (and you've not heard my french accent ^^)

Bojour' there are a bunch of good brands and those three are all good. It will be hard for us to tell you which is better. Sit in them. And if they will fill them even better. Comfortable on your butt/wallet and comfortable with the vendors sales/service record/reputation. See if you can get a few customers of theirs to call you and give a review.