Sundance Optima Stereo System?

Econdron

I was recently given a Sundance Optima from my father in law. He got it when he bought his house and is installing an inground pool with attached hot tub so he let me have his.

But anyway, the tub came with a stereo system built in. It's an Aquatic AV system and from what I can tell, Sundance puts in a SunSound system? So I'm not sure if this was factory installed or not. But the sound seems to be coming from a speaker inside the tub and very little sound actually comes out of the speakers mounted around the seats of the tub. Is this the way it's supposed to be or am I missing something? I wouldn't mind it but you can only hear the sound if you're sitting in one of the seats. It's muzzled out in the rest. I tried playing around with the settings with little luck. It's an AQ-IP-3B-X model if it makes a difference.

Maybe you have pop up speakers?

Edit

Sorry, misunderstood your issue. Have you tried the fader and balance feature? My guess is that your other three speakers may be bad. Depending on the type of speakers you have and how it was wired, it may be easy enough to take your good speaker and plug it into the other three areas to see if there is any difference.

Those systems are notoriously troublesome. Even the best factory installed system is questionable after a few years. If it wasn't factory installed it likely won't change the track record much. They are outside in a wet, cold, hot, dry, weathery environment. How old?