Marquis Epic Vs Reward

Daddynme2

Hello Spa Experts,

I have narrowed my search down to two Marquis Spas but the dealer was unable to answer my questions to my satisfaction (he just didn't know). The Epic holds 450 gallon of water and has 5 seats. The Reward is slightly smaller in size, hold 100 less gallons (350) and has 6 seats. Both have on lounger, and 3 Hot Zones. Unless the Reward is designed for 6 small people and the Epic 5 large people I don't understand the logic. Second, with the pumps the same size,and the reward has considerably less water.... can I hope to have more jet power? Lower operating costs? Fewer filter changes? Cleaner water? And has anyone used the Microsilk feature, and is it beneficial?

The reward has a lounger but the epic doesn't. It has a adirondack chair. The footwell is considerably larger in the epic so 5 are able to sit comfortably. There is 6 seats in the reward but realistically sits 4 comfortably. The power is about the same as they have about the same amount of jets. Operating costs will also be similar within a couple dollars a month. Micro silk is a cool feature I had one filled in my showroom and noticed that my skin felt noticeably softer and smoother after using it for a few days straight. Either tub you choose you can't really go wrong as either choice is a great one!

Both the Reward and Epic are very nice spas. The power is very similar between the two, they have the same pump system, HK40 jets, and geyser jets. The MicroSilk feature is awesome, it really does soften your skin. If your dealer has a spa with MicroSilk on display, try and put your arm in the water for about 3 minutes and you should feel the difference.