Affordable Hot Tub- Durasport & Strong Spas

thattallkid49

I have been looking for an affordable hot tub that can grow with my budget- ie a 120V plug and play which I can use immediately BUT if the hot tub becomes something we enjoy I can build it into my deck and hard wire the 220V option.

Right now I have found a Durasport/Strong Spas model which seems to be everything I am looking for (roughly $2,000 easy initial install but can be wired for 240V). The model is called the Rio- BUT I cannot find any relatively unbias reviews online about Durasport/Strong Spas and especially not for the Rio model. This is a big flag for me since many similar portable tubs on amazon, wayfair or other online sites have dozens of reviews.

So the cliff notes version is does anyone have any personal experience w/ Durasport or Strong Spas Products (or other names they go by-I think they sell through BJs too)

Thanks!

Yea Durasport has been around a while and they are a decent value type tub if that's what you are looking for. Strong doesn't have a reputation yet other than some rookie reviews but is working on building one. I think Strong has been around a couple years now. Another value type tub if that's what your looking for. The more you spend the longer a tub will last. It will be more energy efficient and the better it will be backed in most cases.

Yea Durasport has been around a while and they are a decent value type tub if that's what you are looking for. Strong doesn't have a reputation yet other than some rookie reviews but is working on building one. I think Strong has been around a couple years now. Another value type tub if that's what your looking for. The more you spend the longer a tub will last. It will be more energy efficient and the better it will be backed in most cases.

Durasport are made by Strong Spas.........Also, strong aren't exactly a "value" tub. They are pretty expensive. They also have a warranty that is comparable to other high end tubs.

Are you sure Durasport is made by Strong? I though there was another company involved? Strong has cut many corners to sell to big box stores at their price points. I know they will tell you their non big box store tubs are the same but trust me they are not.