Hot Tub Prices In Canada

Char

We are currently looking to buy a hot tub (i live in canada) but after reading all the different posts on pricing, I am wondering if hot tubs are generally more expensive here, or we were not given a good price from the dealers. We are looking at the Arctic Legend and the Hot Springs Vanguard. Both are about 11.5 k, with the Legend being 13k but on sale. The vanguard costs 13k with the Ace salt water system. Both these prices include cover lifter, delivery, etc. It seems like most of the prices I have seen on the Vanguard are under 10k.

We are wet testing this week and hopefully can get the price down a bit. Just wondering if these prices are completely reasonable.

Thanks!

Hi Char,

Thanks for posting and considering a Vanguard w/ACE! Quite a combination! :) If you have any features questions on the spa, we are here to help. Give us a ring at 800-999-4688 at anytime.

Thanks for your consideration,

Steve

---Hot Spring Spas---